Need to clear out your warehouse? Closing down or relocating, dismantling your pallet racking and clearing your warehouse can be tough job. Some common occurrences that happen when hiring your own workers to disassemble your pallet racks and other equipment include:
- Lost parts, bolts and assembly pieces to reconfigure
- Racking is not bundled correctly for safe transportation
- Damage to the rack system in teardown
- Employees are not trained or insured to take down rack
- Higher costs due to lost efficiency and paying overtime to untrained employees
If you don’t have the time, man power or tools then it could be a good idea to hire professionals to take care of it. Our tear-down teams have the expertise to make your warehouse project stress-free.
Overall, safety is a number one concern when taking down storage equipment, hiring a professional will ensure that the job is done in a safe and timely manner that is also efficient.
Want the job done professionally and ASAP? Please call us and let our experienced team take care of all your end of lease make good needs. Our team members will meet you on site, discuss the scope of works and then provide you with a FREE competitive quote.